Senior Partnerships Acquisition Manager, APAC
Our client is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the retail industry. They are key to allow consumers to shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Delivering AI and data solutions for the world’s biggest brands, including L’Oreal, Cartier, and more, our client is seamless (no hardware), accurate (1.6 meters positioning accuracy), and everywhere.
- Manage the relationships with existing data partners and bring new opportunities
- Identify new partners and negotiate terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams and other relevant teams to align internally with a goal to positively influence product decisions
- Apply strategic data acquisition best practices and ensure that the maximum benefits are realized and sustained
- Track, analyze, and deliver key statistics and metrics to our partners
- Ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing, or quality constantly
- Transfer expertise and share best practices (including communication materials) across the team to help build and/or expand our knowledge base and expertise
- Proven relevant working experience, preferably partnership experience in the Technology/ SaaS/ Daas/ Paas/ Software industry.
- Excellent communication (oral and written in English), presentation, social and negotiation skills. Any other language competencies is a plus.
- Highly-driven and has the ability to work independently to grow Business Experience with excellent B2B relationship management(to build, sustain and use effective networking judgment).
- Ability and confidence to communicate, add value and engage with C-Suite executives of the partner organization (s).
- Results-oriented and comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- A good understanding of SDK/API integration and experience in working with engineers is a plus
Why you’ll love working here
Our client provides employees with a great platform where one could immerse and learn about the most exciting, innovative, and disrupting technologies on offline behavior solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to invent and apply world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team including four world championship programming medalists. You’ll be working with a strong leadership team backed by experience from various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. They are a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together
Interested applicants can submit their updated CV in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.