Senior Product Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst or Product strategy professional within the Financial Technology or eCommerce space. The incumbent will collaborate frequently with product, design, marketing, finance, and engineering teams to drive valuable insights from large-scale teams and turn those into actions that improve the experience for our users.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Collaborate with the product team to identify the key metrics, and help track and build data pipelines, frameworks, and dashboards to track and improve these metrics.
- Understand and identify the firm’s large data sets to improve our understanding of how their customers engage
- Advocate internally and externally for the company’s research capabilities and be the voice for how it solves the business problems of our clients including case studies & thought leadership
- Assist the product managers to plan out and build A/B testing experiments
- Use the built frameworks to analyze our user behavior across different user segments, to enable nudges on their behavior to improve engagement and conversion
- Monitor data processes, providing the support that teams rely on to make decisions
- Strong communication skills, engaging with team leads and cross-functional stakeholders on a regular basis
- Capable of acting as a mentor, helping lead junior product analysts in solving our product-related problems
You will possess:
- Strong background in working with data visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio or Metabase ).
- Experience with scripting and data analysis programming languages such as Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages.
- Experience in business development and product management/ strategy (a plus)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view: internally, externally, and cross-functionally
- Ability to make timely decisions under tight deadlines, with incomplete information
- Familiarity with BigQuery and GCP would be an advantage
- Prior experience working with clickstream data, especially Firebase / Google analytics data would be preferred
- Experience working with product analytics tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel or Clevertap is greatly appreciated
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product effectiveness
Interested candidates can contact me on +65 83159852 or forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg. No.: R1440292