A global financial technology vendor is currently hiring for an experienced Business Analyst to join their exciting team in Melbourne.
As Business Analyst, you are responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, understanding clients’ business models and processes, assisting in solutions design, supporting the development efforts in the whole process of SDLC, providing documentation, running training and workshops to end-users.
The position is also expected to build and maintain good relationships with senior-level stakeholders. You will lead client presentations, run demonstrations and demonstrate product proficiency to clients/customers within the banking and financial services domain.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a business analyst, functional consultant, or other client-facing roles within the fintech/ financial services industry.
- Has working knowledge of implementing financial crimes compliance solutions and fraud prevention-related software, or other platforms used within the AML space
- Excellent communicator, confident in dealing with decision-makers within the BFSI domain
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management, efficient in coordinating and managing client’s expectations
- Also open to interested candidates who are based in Sydney
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1767494