- Securing IT / OT Environment
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Top Management
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest conglomerate in the Philippines
- Offers competitive package and benefits
Our client, who is one of the leading banks in the Philippines and part of one large conglomerate in the country, is looking to hire a Chief Information Security Officer.
As CISO of the organization you will ensure that the IT security policies are being observed and implemented across all businesses. Part of the responsibilities but not limited to analyze problems, provide recommendations, and resolutions accordingly.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security plan.
- Develop and/or enhance information security programs.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects,systems, and services.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the bank’s reputation.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
You will possess:
- Bachelor’s / College degree in information systems, computer science, or technology-related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT-related jobs.
- Strong knowledge of information security management frameworks such as, but not limited to, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS and BSP MORB Section 148.
- Demonstrate both technical acumen and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Pearl Marie Miranda (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.
Do you have what it takes?