Chief Product Officer
Up to SGD 360K base + bonus + benefits
Our client is one of Asia’s leading Fintechs, a hyper-growth stage firm is constantly developing their technology function and product offerings. They are well-funded and have a strong footprint in South East Asia with a strong banking and fintech customer base. With the growing demands in the Credit risk and Fraud landscape, they are currently looking for a Chief Product Officer to join the business to own and lead the product organization and strategy.
You will be the key player in driving the next big challenge of scaling the firm’s product offerings and its competitive position in the market. To succeed in this role, you will need to be technically savvy in the application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the Fraud & Risk domain. Have strong commercial and leadership skills to work with the technology team to conceptualize and commercialize the product offering to successful adoption in the APAC market.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Owning and leading the product organization and driving all aspects of product strategy
- Managing all aspects of product development of existing and new products
- Enforcing customer-centricity in the product development cycle
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Collaborating with Development, Technology, Commercial, and Marketing teams
- Establish and implement the overall strategy and transformation with the C-level stakeholders to enable profitable and successful results for each business.
- Ensuring that products drive consumer engagement and gain of market share through product optimization by leveraging user-centric design and continuous conversion rate optimization program.
You will possess:
- More than 12+ years of experience in Product Management
- A proven track record of Product Leadership and Strategy, with the ability to work and integrate thought leadership with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Ability to work with ambiguity and has a “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and roll out a structured approach for the product roadmap efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency in Mandarin is required to work closely with the development team based in China
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070