- Top management with expertise in Enterprise Risk Management and Banking Regulations
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest conglomerate in the Philippines
- Offers competitive package and benefits
Our client, who is one of the leading mid size banks in the Philippines and part of one large conglomerate in the country, is hiring for an experienced Chief Risk Officer to join their team.
As Chief Risk Officer, s/he is responsible for mitigating business risks that can impact a firm’s profitability, be accountable for the risk management operations of the company and to include the integration of risk concepts into strategic planning, and risk identification and mitigation activities.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Create an integrated risk framework for the entire organization
- Assess risk throughout the organization
- Quantify risk limits
- Develop plans to mitigate risks
- Advice on directing capital to projects based on risk
- Assist functional managers in obtaining risk mitigation funding
- Monitor the progress of risk mitigation activities
- Create and disseminate risk measurements and reports
- Communicate to key stakeholders regarding the risk profile of the business
- Oversee insurance. Decide upon the types and specifics of the various insurance policies that the organization should buy. This includes being the contact person for the insurance providers.
- Recommend Insurance alternatives. Recommend any alternative insurance features that are not currently being used, or suggest using insurance products that are entirely new to the company.
- Manage claims. Supervise the filing of insurance claims, monitor their progress with insurers,and verify that payments have been received
You will possess:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree. Having further studies like master's degree, post-baccalaureate and diploma course is a good advantage
- Strong knowledge & background in banking activities and regulations
- Core competencies project management, risk management, and compliance
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Pearl Marie Miranda (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
Do you have what it takes?