88K – 90K Base
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in the regulatory, risk, and compliance technology space, is looking to hire a Cloud engineer to be part of the team in Singapore.
As a key member of the technical team and part of a global Tech team, you will focus on bringing areas such as analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and a problem-solving mindset to the table.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Ensure that the overall service (including people/processes/tools/infrastructure) is available, and meeting agreed service level requirements
- Ensure that the customer and operational support environments are sized appropriately (including both increasing resources as needed and also reducing resources when not in use)
- Manage appropriate incidents (and problems) through to resolution, referring and escalating to other resolver groups as required
- Support plans relating to security incidents (including testing), initiating actions when flagged, ensuring liaison with other parties (internal and external) as necessary
- Execute plans for DR/BC as required (including periodic testing)
- Maintain operational run book, taking input from other teams as required
- Build new customer environments and on-board clients (liaising with client-facing teams)
- Acceptance of new code (&c) from Development/Product/DevOps teams
- Deliver changes to operational environments (within the framework of release and change management processes)
- Ensure support for a culture of continuous improvement, including identifying areas for potentially improved automation and feeding back to relevant teams.
You will have to possess:
- At least 5+ years in a technical support environment for a managed infrastructure or cloud-based solution provider operating within the regulated financial community
- Strong knowledge of public cloud architecture (preferably AWS)
- Oracle autonomous database would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, with an ability to communicate in non-technical terms to non-technical people
- Excellent experience of working in distributed teams across multiple time-zones and different jurisdictions
- Good understanding of financial regulatory reporting practices Hands-on experience with tools managing the cloud environment including – Jenkins, Datadog, AWS cloud watch, logz.io, sysadmin skills, and experience of writing scripts in an administrative language.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or similar
- Strong analytical skills and a familiarity with problem-solving, attention to detail and quality, and a desire for improvement
- Good awareness of security and confidentiality issues and experience in identifying security vulnerabilities
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1440023