Enterprise Sales Specialist, APAC
Singapore or Hong Kong
Our client is an American Tier 1 data company specializing in business intelligence, new information, business data, and analytics with strong roots in global financial markets. One of the leading players in business intelligence, new information, business data, risk and compliance, and analytics.
As a Sales Specialist in APAC, you will be focused on business development and new account acquisition within the APAC market. The candidate is responsible for finding and acquiring new business clients and maintaining the existing relationships.
Developing plans and strategies for fostering new business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Develop Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for enterprise data feeds such as News Analytics platform, Factiva content sets as well as Newswires, News Analytics, real-time Calendar Live events data across the APAC (Japan, China, N.E. Asia, S.E. Asia, India and ANZ) region to achieve individual revenue and overall Specialist revenue goals.
- Assist in maintaining existing revenue with Sales Generalists on assigned territories.
- Work as a valued team member with Sales Generalists and accelerate sales opportunities through the sales process.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling against competitors.
- Work closely with marketing to support sales objectives and execution plans.
- Identify and analyze underlying customer business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the customers’ requirements. A solution sales approach is a pre-requisite
- Maintain meticulous records of sales visits, appointments, contacts, and sales campaigns in the global CRM to provide timely management information.
- Contribute thought leadership around the strategic direction of the Enterprise sales team on subjects such as brand, positioning, value proposition, sales approach, and product roadmap.
- Work with product & engineering groups to drive product development that reflects the needs of customers
- 5-12 years of experience working in an enterprise sales environment
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in selling news information, data, and services tools to key business decision-makers.
- Understanding of internet and intranet applications, emerging web technologies, and industry trends. Knowledge of data feeds and APIs is a must.
- Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style.
- Ability to utilize effective influencing strategies to gain agreement or commitment to proposed solutions.
- Ability to identify and architect multi-faceted solutions to meet customer needs.
- Ability to drive new business opportunities within new prospects, as well as ability to up-sell.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved.
Interested candidates can email their CVs in MS Word format to Rohit Bhalerao (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg. No. R1871070