Head of Presales APAC
Based in Singapore
Attractive Base + Commissions
Our client, a global fintech vendor that provides software and services to the banking, buy-side, and insurance sectors, is looking to hire an experienced pre-sales leader to cover the APAC region.
What you will be doing:
- The Head of Pre-sales will be part of a global and regional team of industry-focused consultants and manage and train a team of 5 to 6 Pre-sales Manager
- Will rely on your technical know-how and ability to take customers on a journey by delivering an impactful Banking solutions experience
- You will work in close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to improve process, policy, systems, tooling, and knowledge.
- You will play a crucial role in the business development process and will work closely with the sales team in managing work orders and scheduling priorities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the requirements for each customer opportunity to ensure that support is both effective and timely.
- Define and maintain quality standards for all intelligence data and customer-provided reports via implementation of KPIs.
- Build networks and relationships with customers, formalizing the relationships to improve market knowledge.
- Develop market insights, competitive intelligence, and product licensing demographics as key enablers for the business.
What you bring:
- 20+ years experience with extensive business knowledge in the banking space. Strong domain knowledge in Banking Solutions
- Strong proven People Management experience. A true Team Leader, Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Passionate about the ability to deliver technology-based solutions which can drive real business value.
- Proven track record of establishing senior-level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- Proven pre-sales team development and management experience
The following are the competencies required for the role:
- Sales skills
- Product positioning
- Opportunity pursuit
- Domain & market knowledge
Interested candidates can forward their CVs to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg. No.: R1767301