Our client is a well-known credit reporting agency. They seek a Head of Sales - Sales Planning and Development in Manila. This role involves engaging with prominent banks, financial institutions, or BPOs, focusing on B2B sales. The selected individual will formulate and implement a strong sales strategy and roadmap. Direct experience in managing and expanding key accounts is a requisite for this position.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Planning and Development, this role will be responsible for driving the revenue in the BPO sector
- Build a relationship with the C-level key accounts in the segment
- Look at lead generation and help review sales strategies.
- Work closely with the Sales Head in building and sustaining a high-performing team.
You must have:
- An experienced Sales professional with a good track record in leading, managing, and closing deals in the BPO industry
- Proven leadership abilities, exceptional adaptability, and effective collaboration skills, earning respect from peers and successfully working with leaders across various departments.
- Preferably with prior experience selling to BPO companies, with a preference for B2B experience.
- Proficient in key account management, understanding the essential elements required to grow key accounts.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Do you have what it takes?