Chief Product Officer
Competitive Salary + Bonus
The Chief Product Officer (CPO) will be in charge of supervising the creation of products and services tailored to meet the requirements of customers in the Credit Risk products sector, with a primary focus on the credit bureau. The CPO will have the responsibility of leading the vision, strategy, and implementation of product development initiatives. We are seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in the credit bureau industry and a deep understanding of the Indonesian market to be the ideal candidate.
- Lead the product development team and provide guidance on product strategy, planning, and execution.
- Conduct market research to identify customers’ needs and preferences, and use this information to inform product development.
- Analyze customer feedback and usage data to continuously improve and optimize products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, marketing, business development) to ensure the successful launch of new products.
- Develop pricing strategies for new and existing products in partnership with the sales team.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to ensure CBI’s products remain market-leading.
- Partner with the sales team to drive revenue growth through effective product development and go-to-market strategies.
- Represent CBI’s products to external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field (MBA is a plus).
- At least 10 years of experience in product management roles in the credit bureau industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a diverse team of product managers and designers.
- Experience working in startup environments and building products from scratch.
- Knowledge of Indonesian market and consumer behavior is a plus.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd| Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No: R22109121
Do you have what it takes?