Linux System Administrator
$100,000 – $130,000
As System Administrator, you will be an integral part of the company’s APAC technical team, providing solutions and troubleshooting complex technical issues for global customers/users. You will be understanding and managing the customers’ production environments and recommend the best possible solutions and systems improvements.
The System Administrator will be collaborating with the global teams based in London, Poland and across APAC, you help in managing the SaaS systems while directly working with the support contacts of global banks, investment managers and other businesses under the financial services.
In addition, as System Administrator you will participate in automating and streamlining the team’s operations, developing tools for monitoring and maintenance, improving the deployment and infrastructure processes.
- At least 10 years of IT System Administration with strong background in Linux and Networking
- Equipped with good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills as you guide and manage global users with complex technical issues
- Background in Level 1 and/or Level 2 Support for SaaS or cloud-based products
- Knowledgeable of databases and experience in writing efficient SQL queries using MySQL
- Confident in communicating with global customers and colleagues
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1767494