Partner Sales Director (NCS, ST Electronics)
SGD 280-350K OTE (50:50 / 60:40)
Our client, a leading Intelligent Automation software vendor with rich experience in RPA + AI space is looking to hire a dynamic, and rock star Partner Sales Director to develop new business for the company’s RPA and AI solution portfolio in Indonesia.
As a key member of the APAC team, you should have experience selling enterprise-class software solutions via developing business partners like Consulting Firms, Regional System Integrators, Value Added Distributors, and Resellers.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Develop a plan to team with other key business partners and global systems integrators to maximize revenue and customer success with alliances.
- Refine and execute business and go-to-market plans with technology alliances and local sales and marketing teams to build pipeline and accelerate revenue growth in Southeast Asia
- Build and execute regional plans to create awareness and demand –including enablement activities to build competency to sell, service, and support technology partner solutions to mutual customers
- Oversee partner program to manage training, service, and technology partners.
- Achieve regional pipeline and revenue targets and other key objectives.
- Be the liaison to technology alliances in the region.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews on the progress and execution of the business, go to market and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives, and define action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to align and communicate the sales and marketing motion for each technology partner.
- Lead a business portfolio within assigned vertical/territory developing net new business
- Working with the Marketing team to drive pipeline generation initiatives and create brand awareness in the country.
You will possess:
- 5-10 years of partner sales experience
- Possesses key partner relationships and network; preferably with NCS and ST Electronics
- Experiences in managing partner program is a plus
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities for commercial business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070