Presales Consultant (RPA, AI)
USD 80-100K OTE (70:30 / 80:20)
Our client, a leading Intelligent Automation software vendor with rich experience in RPA + AI space is looking to hire a dynamic, and rock star Presales Consultant to be the strategic technical advisor to prospects, customers, and the sales team.
As a key member of the APAC team, this position champions efforts to secure the technical win by shepherding necessary technical resources throughout the sales campaign resulting indirect impact on the customer decision-making process across all levels of the business. The Presales Consultant is known as a subject matter expert in multiple technical disciplines, assists with mentoring and coaching new members of the Regional team, and is a trusted business partner of the Regional Sales Leader and other Regional team members including Delivery and Customer Success. In addition, the Presales Consultant shares ownership in achieving the territory’s business objectives and revenue https://www.linkedin.com/posts/arielcabada_hiring-partnersales-channelsales-activity-6924975689502781440-vaeE?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_webtargets.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the automation project, including business requirement gathering, process design, module division, coding, and solving problems encountered during the project.
- Assisting Enterprise Sales to identify and provide solutions for new business opportunities
- Oversees the development of detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans
- Responsible for the preparation of deliverable documents for the project.
- Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Be able to deal with problems encountered by junior/mid-level software engineers during development or implementation.
You will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer-related majors;
- Five years of development experience;
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCK, SQL Server,
- VBA, VB Scripts, SQL preferred knowledge
- Experience delivering RPA solution designs and architectural patterns
- Extensive experience with enterprise-wide business process improvement initiatives.
- Experience with cognitive technologies such as RPA, ML, and AI.
- Familiarity with BPM, Waterfall, Agile and Lean project management approaches.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525