Presales Data Scientist
Our client, a global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Powered by its own identity engine and a strong reputation in the open-source solutions space, it is looking to hire a Pres Sales Data Scientist focusing on the APAC market, particularly towards clients based in China.
As a key member of the APAC team, you will play an integral role in working with clients in the Asia Pacific. You will be involved in exploratory data analysis, building machine learning models, and supporting data-driven decision-making.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Support customers through the entire customer lifecycle beginning with pre-sales and as an ongoing clients
- Work with large, complex data sets
- Ask good questions – how do you formulate the right hypothesis, design the right experiment, run the right test?
- Interpret results and communicate them effectively – what did you discover, and what should we do next?
- Implement at scale — assemble the data required to perform any research or analyses, and work with engineers to put your insights into the production
- Solve tough problems, understand customer needs, and iterate at a rapid pace
You will possess:
- A degree in a related field: mathematics, economics, computer science, information management, etc. from a top university, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience developing machine learning models in a business context, or at least 3 years of relevant academic experience
- Deep understanding of machine learning and modeling concepts
- Programming skills with Python, R or Scala, or relevant programming language
- Proven ability to work independently, from concept to execution
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate technical concepts and results to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1440292