Principal Solutions Consultant
Our client, a global financial technology vendor with a strong reputation in the payment space, is looking to hire an experienced Principal Solutions Consultant with a strong understanding of payments to support the Asia business.
As a key member of the team, you will play an instrumental role in managing all facets of multiple projects in Asia. You will manage projects from initiation through implementation and delivery; providing planning and direction on schedules and monitoring budget/spending, guiding projects thru to completion on time, with agreed-upon scope, within the budget meeting, and/or exceeding quality standards.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Provide sales-orientated product demonstrations
- Provide solution consulting throughout the post-sales and implementation process and ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process
- Ensuring accurate delivery of projects in the given timeline, budget & resources available
- Liaising closely with both internal & external stakeholders
- Troubleshooting issues & risks
You will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems / Management or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry sector knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of business consulting experience in financial industry systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and ability to share alternatives to senior bankers on process changes to cater for new payment rails.
- Strong understanding of Banks environment, payment processing and different stakeholders needs
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1440292