Project Coordinator – Gaming Industry
A UK based digital gaming company is presently hiring for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team in Singapore.
You will be part of the project management team in delivering key gaming-related projects – you will be monitoring project plans, managing resources & time frames, ensuring documentation, coordinating with the stakeholders and required teams in order to make sure all the deadlines and deliverables are met.
Ideal Candidate –
- At least 1 year of project management experience within the relevant industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Detailed oriented and has good analytical skills
- Open for fresh graduates who are keen to pursue their career in the gaming industry
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1767494