$140,000 – $160,000
A global financial technology vendor specializing in compliance solutions is hiring for an experienced Project Manager to join their exciting team in Sydney.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering projects within a global environment. You will be managing the overall delivery of the assigned projects through leading the end-to-end project initiatives from initiation to implementation based on the agreed project budget, timeline, and scope. You will be coordinating the project set-up, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post review, status reporting, and support.
- Must have 5 years of work experience as an IT Project Manager ideally from a software vendor within the Financial Services domain
- Good working knowledge of software technologies in able to act as a bridge between Functional and Technical teams
- Comfortable in Agile methodologies with a proven track record in leading successful project deliveries to production environments
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in dealing with senior executives and various stakeholders
- Certification or qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 is highly preferred
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Phoebe Lagasca (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.