Sales Director, Enterprise Risk
up to SGD 190,000 Base + Commission
Our client, a global integrated risk assessment firm, is seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead Enterprise Risk Management Software sales.
As a key member of the APAC sales team, the position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the firm’s suite of Credit Assessment and Origination and/or Regulatory Compliance and Capital Management solutions, including Regulatory Capital calculation, Regulatory Reporting, and software and services related to stress-testing.
This Sales Rep position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff. Sales Reps manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Primary responsibility will be selling and maintaining new and existing client relationships through a strategic based approach in order to increase sales, and achieve set quarterly/yearly targets
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of the company’s Enterprise Risk Management Software suite of products to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high-quality presentations, client meetings, and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate the firm’s responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients, and prospects.
- Must develop a deep, practical understanding of the company’s Enterprise Risk Management suite of products and services, with a focus on Regulatory Compliance and Capital Management solutions.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for the company by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information. This will also be achieved through working with account generalists.
- Work closely in collaborating with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfaction in all client interactions including issue resolution.
You will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree is required. IT or business finance-related discipline.
- The successful candidate will have 6+ years of successful selling experience to financial institutions in ASEAN. Particular experience in selling to the Finance, Treasury, or Risk Management groups within banks is a plus.
- Must have a basic IT and software implementation lifecycle understanding e.g. can fluently articulate topics around platforms, databases, and solution deployment.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- A good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with managing a pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
- Estimated client travel is 40-50%.
Note: Candidates with less experience may be considered for Assistant Director or Associate Director levels.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1871070