Our client is a global software and managed services provider to the world’s top banks, asset managers, insurance, custodians, brokers, payment processors, finance operations, etc. has an excellent position available for a Sales Executive to build on the client base as well as manage and maintain a range of existing clients in a subset of the above region through attaining revenue targets, building and sustaining excellent client relationships.
Your Responsibilities include:
- The Sales Executive is responsible for managing and maintaining existing client relationships and generating new business sales for countries within Asia.
- This role is responsible for account management of existing clients in these countries as well as new business sales to help increase the footprint with the products and services.
- The role will be based in Singapore and will report to the regional sales head also based in Singapore.
You must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in selling to Financial Services Institutions (with experience in C-level or senior management engagement/contacts).
- Experience in selling solutions & services to the Financial Services sector in Asia payments, treasury, finance, risk control, regulatory compliance functions, post-trade back-office and middle office operations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, including quarterly and yearly achievements.
- Proven track record of selling to new-name clients/prospects.
- Ability to learn and grasp complex fintech solutions and understand customer requirements.
- Spoken and written English is mandatory. Additionally, knowledge of Mandarin, and/or another Asian language would be an advantage.
- Preferably with a Singapore permanent residency or citizenship status due to local regulatory requirements. Employment Pass may be considered for highly suitable candidates.
- Coordination and collaboration required with clients and colleagues located globally.
- Travel will be required.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R2210912
Do you have what it takes?