Sales Manager – Fraud and Compliance
Malaysia Based (KL)
Up to MYR 150K Base + MYR 100K Commissions
Our client is one of Asia’s leading Fintechs, a hyper-growth stage firm is constantly developing their technology function and product offerings. They are well-funded and have a strong footprint in South East Asia with a strong banking and fintech customer base. With the growing demands in the Credit risk and Fraud landscape, they are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join the business to build up the strategy roadmap and sales for the Malaysia market.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Drive the software and service revenue by achieving the individual sales quota.
- Develop and enhance sales and business development plans through market intelligence, understanding of client markets (quantitative and qualitative), and competitor analysis
- Focus on solution selling for prospecting and engaging key stakeholders / C-levels and closing opportunities
- Identify and define needs, articulating value proposition, differentiating competition and positioning for new market entry
- Develop the Go To Market strategy for the respective territory
You will possess:
- At least 6-8 years of work experience in enterprise software sales, account management, business development with regional exposure in SEA counties. Industries include financial services (Bank, Insurance), financial technology eCommerce, and Payment with strong sales track records in the last 3-4 years.
- Solid understanding of enterprise credit risk decision solution, eKYC, digital lending, digital fraud prevention, AML, AI/big data, and analytics modeling
- Independent and highly motivated, results-driven with significant ongoing curiosity for growth
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R2095213