Security Incident Response Specialist
SGD 70K – 80K Base
The Datasearch team has been engaged by a highly reputable IT firm to hire for a Security Incident Response Specialist in Singapore. The company has an excellent track record in the cyber security and cloud consulting domain and is seen as a leader in cultural diversity and award-winning technology services.
We are looking for an experienced Security Incident Response Specialist with proven expertise in cyber security and incident response. Any experience in forensics and working within the financial services domain are other strong attributes to have for any successful candidate in this role.
As a Senior Consultant for the Digital Forensics Incident Response team, you will be involved in activities such as:
- Managing security engagement from inception to completion
- Developing and presenting accurate and timely deliverables to customers outlining appropriate technical solutions, next steps, and accurate conclusions
- Examining and analyzing available client internal policies, processes, and procedures to determine patterns and gaps at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Recommending an appropriate course of action to support maturing the client’s incident response program and cyber security posture.
You will possess:
- At least 4 years experience in Cyber Security, Digital forensics, or Incident Response services
- Diverse understanding of cyber security-related vulnerabilities, common attack vectors, and mitigations
- Experience in Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools such as Cortex, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike
- Proficiency with industry-standard forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Sleuthkit, UFED.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Exchange, and Office365 applications and logs, tools, and techniques required to analyze & reverse diverse protocols and data traversing a network environment.
- Experience in Malware analysis
- Proficient in writing cohesive reports for a technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledgeable in programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, C#, PowerShell, Bash, and Batch
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP & AZURE
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in at least two of the following tools: X-Ways, Rekall, Volatility, EnCase, Remnux, IDA, Capture.Bat, RegShot, Radare, OllyDbg, Network Miner, NFdump, GREP, Tanium, CarbonBlack, CylancePROTECT, and PLASO/Log2Timeline.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1440023