Senior DevOps Lead
Our client, an exciting APAC start-up company, is presently hiring for a full time Senior DevOps Lead to join their Singapore based team as part of their business expansion.
Tech stack: Golang, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Helm, Docker and SQL databases (Postgres)
You will be part of the engineering team focusing on mobile and web platform servicing the Asia Pacific Region – equipped with your solid DevOps experience, you will working closely with the CTO and take part on technology strategies, product roadmap from MVP to First Release and beyond where you contribute on technical design and technology decisions.
Job duties include:
- Manage the resourcing of the DevOps Team;
- Work with the CTO to plan and implement the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of all cloud-based environments required to support the operation and all current and planned products;
- Review and ensure consistency in documentation across products;
- Report to the CTO and COO key operating metrics relating to reliability, availability, performance, security and platform costs
Additional skills aside from the above-mentioned technical skills:
- Relevant cloud DevOps engineering experience with proven experience on deploying, managing and operating cloud-based services
- Experienced in Agile working environment
- Strong understanding of application security best practices
- Expertise in design principles, patterns and best practices
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1767494