Senior Implementation Consultant
A leading financial technology company specializing in no-code automation software for end-to-end and complex processes is looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to join their team in Singapore. This person will be responsible for ensuring that key relationships with our clients are developed and maintained; assisting them from project inception to ‘go live’.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Take a lead role in delivering the solution involving the whole lifecycle of a project.
- ability to quickly build sustainable relationships, logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- positive client service approach with a ‘can-do will do’ attitude and a desire to take responsibility for delivery,
You will possess:
- A university degree in the relevant field; Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Economics or Engineering
- Relevant experience, gained within an implementation focused role and a software solutions organization
- Programming languages: C#, C++, SQL, Java, MATLAB, Python, LaTeX; with a high level of coding and programming capability
- Strong technical skills including XML and SQL, and preferably some software development experience such as .NET or Java.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1440292