A global leader in cybersecurity and cloud solutions presently hiring for an experienced IT Project Manager with solid background in Mainframe migration projects.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for end to end project delivery for customers. You will be managing the overall delivery from initiation to implementation based on agreed project budget, timeline, and scope ensuring projects meet the required criteria and are delivered successfully in the customer's environment.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in project & program implementation and delivery.
- Solid experience in handling large scale Mainframe migration related projects.
- Experience working with AS400 and good background in Network infrastructure.
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2 Project Management or other relevant certifications.
- Confident in dealing with both business and technical stakeholders; equipped with excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Do you have what it takes?