Senior Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales)
$200k OTE ++
Our client is one of the largest providers of Threat Intelligence software for enterprise businesses and is rapidly growing across the ASEAN region.
- Working directly with a portfolio of strategic ASEAN client accounts, leading by example as the technical point of contact responsible for making them successful.
- Accountable for delivering team renewal and upsell goals. The primary focus is on maximizing the value that we’re bringing to your team’s clients.
- Responsible for ensuring, achieving and reporting account health, flagging and escalating at-risk accounts, and overseeing the development and execution of success plans.
- Identifying areas for improvement around operational processes, client engagements, and product functionality – and then delivering improvements.
- Responsible for hiring and managing a team of IntServ Consultants to support regional clients, prioritising work and overseeing operations.
- Managing the professional development and training plans of your team members, regularly having 1:1s, providing positive and constructive feedback, and conducting reviews and annual appraisals for the team.
- Primary escalation point for technical solutions and customer problems, filling in scheduling/participation gaps and ensuring appropriate participation in critical meetings and sensitive scenarios.
- Coaching the team on how to most effectively use across use cases, and manage development, evolution and alignment of your team’s skills and experience.
- Point person for communication with other team leaders and managers.
- Partnering with Sales leadership to understand business priorities and requirements, and manage the technical requirements for growth of business with existing clients.
- Working closely with functional areas (including ops, training, product, professional services, data science, and marketing) to ensure that projects are appropriately prioritised and delivered.
- Experience managing and developing a team of motivated and high-performing individuals.
- Extensive experience as a security professional with threat intelligence and other information security experience required.
- Experience working in a consultative or customer success role directly with clients.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns and find best-fit solutions.
- Demonstrated experience speaking technically with analysts and strategically with senior executives.
- Up to 30% travel required.
Interested applicants can submit their updated CV in PDF format at Dan@datasearchconsulting.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1766025