We are currently looking for a Premium Support Specialist to join our client's support team in Japan. This is a very exciting newly created role that will be accountable for helping a range of banking & financial services customers. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in our client's customer success & client support strategy by providing industry-leading post-implementation support, through regular meetings and maintaining a strong grasp of our customers’ ever-changing business and functional requirements.
- Respond to support requests within specified SLA / act as the first line of support for Japanese customers
- Prioritize critical technical issues and monitor service level compliance
- Be able to articulate, in deep technical detail, how capital markets functionality can be used to meet customer requirements and find a solution to business problems
- Work closely with Business Analysts & Customer Success team to analyze client issues and investigate bugs to identify root causes
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Mathematics, or any relevant technical field
- Min 5+ years experience in Capital markets managing complex customers
- Min 3+ years experience in commercial software including Core Java, JBoss, Spring Boot, Swing, JDBC, RMI, SQL, and XML
- Good understanding of JVM performance tuning (Garbage collection, thread dumps, and memory parameters)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL including working experience with Oracle and/or Sybase and/or PostGres
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills in Japanese and can converse well in English
Interested candidates can reach out directly to +6584942566 or forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17S8525
Reg No. R1660704
Do you have what it takes?