Software Team Lead
Competitive Salary Package
Our client is a Singapore HQ Engineering company with strong roots in the Asian market. One of the leading players in the mechanical, electrical, electronics, and software engineering space.
Software Team Lead will be responsible to manage a team and deal with the internal and external stakeholders to manage engineering projects. A leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty to get the projects across the finishing line.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Design software solutions for automation, robotic systems, and control software
- Define software requirements and architecture of drone-related and robotics systems
- Provide technical assistance for tender bidding and pre-sales activities for automation and robotics-related projects
- Plan development activities of the Software team
- Assist team members in the implementation and provide technical guidance as needed
- Collaborate with EE, ME engineering team to design viable system solutions
- System integration with internal, external hardware, software solutions. Troubleshoot and correct problems related to software
- 5-10 years experience in software development
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership position related to engineering management, Project Management
- 4 Years experience in software development for robotics, automated vehicles, or related field
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Expert in C++ or python or Nodejs, or C#
- Design experience in conceptualizing, detailing, and qualification
- Good understanding of software system validation, test plans, and procedures
- General knowledge of robotics: mobile platforms, manipulators, autonomous vehicles, sensors, actuators, automation
Interested candidates can email their CVs in MS Word format to Gary Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence No. 17S8525 | Reg. No. R1767494