Leads to Opportunities
Have you intentionally managed and optimized your marketing qualified lead research routing and assignment process? B2B sellers and marketers found an average of marketing-generated leads get assigned to the wrong account owner.
Most of the marketing-generated leads are assigned to the wrong person. This means individuals who expressed interest are not getting the attention they deserve.
With qualified lead research, there is room for improvement.
- With the sales team engage all marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) within 24 hours.
- Qualify all leads with inside sales and distributed within two business hours.
- Used a checklist to update territories often to keep up with changes.
- Routed leads via automated rules with the software you use. The workflow notifies the salesperson and creates a task with a deadline. This helps to monitor productivity.
- Setup rule if a qualified lead is not opened/edited by the assigned rep within 24 hours, they get a reminder message from their manager. And if a sales lead goes more than 48 hours, they get a call to see if that contact needs to reassigned or if they need help.
Appointing Lead Research will be useful to find your new lead’s contact information and then some more time to contact them, but it will still be a thousand times faster than cold calling. It’s now possible to generate an extremely high volume of leads in a short period of time.
Know your target client and get only those leads research. The more quality leads your company will get, the more pitches your sales team is ultimately going to close. That means more productive work notes. Convert each leads to opportunities.
Salma Kazi is the Business Development Executive at Datasearch Growth, a specialist lead generation firm focused on helping Financial Technology vendors grow. If you would like to get in touch to discuss how lead generation can help your business feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion.