HR Interview – Preparation Tips
Great news on securing your HR interview!
We have provided a brief guide to potential HR Interview questions that may be asked. These are a guideline only which you may / may not be asked and there maybe additional questions.
Please ensure you do your additional research on the interviewer, company website, job description and prepare questions that you can ask the HR interviewer.
All the best!
- What do you know about our company?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- Can you please explain the gaps in your work history (if any)?
- Why do you want to leave your present job / company?
- How long can you commit to work with us?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your current salary breakdown?
- What is your expected salary?
- If you were offered this position, when would you be available to start?
- What questions would you like to ask me?
BEHAVIOURAL / INTERPERSONAL
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What would your friends / colleagues / last boss say about you?
- Describe how you like to be managed?
- Do you prefer working in a team or as an individual?
- What do you do when others resist or reject your ideas / actions?
- Have you had to deal with a difficult colleague before? How did you handle this?
- Can you tell me about a time when you suggested a better way to perform a process?
- Could you share with us a recent accomplishment of which you are most proud of?
You can download our FREE comprehensive guide on “The Complete Guide to Navigating your Job Search – 5 Proven Steps to Secure your Ideal Fintech or Data Role”.